table of contents
4 Surefire Ways of Eliminating Shoulder Acne Scars
Do you know how to remove your shoulder acne? Is it really practicable to do away with shoulder acne scars? Have you ever threw away your best dress due to the damage caused to it by shoulder acne? Never mind because we have got you covered. It is pretty difficult for many people to stop wearing their best top or bikini particularly during summers. Your shoulder acne is easily visible and as well annoying and shameful.
Are you aware that 30% of youngsters get shoulder acne because of their hormones’ problems? A few people experience shoulder acne due to wearing very tight clothes. Perhaps you were undergoing this syndrome due to failing to bathe after having exercises or whichever physical activity that causes you to sweat. Shoulder acne is also caused by nutritional insufficiency or perhaps as a result of some product allergy or food allergy which is extra severe for your fragile skin. Dead skin cells also causes it.
Do you know you can eliminate your shoulder acne scars with simple home cures you have never thought of? Here is how. Now that you are very enthusiastic to know one or two ways, read this article carefully!
1. Tomato juice
Wondering why you should use tomato juice for your skin? It is simply because tomato juice have some powerful minerals and vitamins that are surely good for your skin. Do you know tomato comprise lycopene? Lycopene add collagen and assists to produce fresh cells of the skin. Additionally, tomato assists in reducing the irritation instigated by acne.
You should ensure using organic and fresh tomatoes instead of the canned ones. The following are the different masks for eradicating shoulder acne scars.
- When you want to decrease irritation and desire brighter skin, thence employ this mask.
- Make puree using a half tomato or just mash it.
- Then include 1or 2 yogurt’s tablespoons.
- Mix the two ingredients pretty well.
- Smear the resultant mixture (mask) for 15 minutes on the affected part.
- Then clean it using water.
- When you want to lessen the harsh acne, then use this mask.
- Using one tomato’s slice, slush it or prepare its puree.
- Add one honey’s teaspoon in the puree.
- Mix the two ingredients thoroughly; apply the mask on the touched areas.
- Stay for 15 to 20 minutes ahead of cleansing it with water.
- If you desire to do away with mild acne, the following mask is for you
- Take a half tomato and a quarter avocado.
- Chop the two ingredients and blend them.
- On the area affected, apply the mask for around 10 minutes.
- After the lapse of 10 minutes, wash the mask using water.
2. Lemon and sugar scrub for shoulder acne scars
Normally, lemon is utilized in lightening a dark skin. Since lemon is prepared with vitamin C, that’s the reason it assists to eliminate shoulder acne scars. Lemon has an organic astringent which assists to eliminate the inflammation triggered by acne, open blocked pores, and also lighten your dull color. All of us are aware that sugar assists to exfoliate our skin. It takes out our dead skin cells and also improves inner attractiveness.
- Add one brown sugar’s tablespoon to some lemon juice’s drops.
- Mix the two ingredients well.
- Now rub the mixture on your affected skin for 2 to 3 minutes, but be soothing.
- Leave the skin for not less than 10 minutes.
- Then clean it. Remember to smear a moisturizing ointment after washing.
- Cut a whole lemon into two
- You can as well make lemon pieces
- Coat the entire lemon using sugar.
- Now with soothing hands, scour your shoulder using the mixture.
- Continue rubbing for 2 to 3 minutes or till the sugar granules dissolve completely.
- Wait for 5 minutes to pass. After that, clean your shoulder or wash it using a cloth.
3. Oatmeal mask
If your skin is sensitive, hence oatmeal becomes your ideal natural ingredient. It has anti-inflammatory features that make it perfect for cleaning the skin from inward. Lemon and honey both comprise antibacterial properties. Honey is best for obtaining a healthy spark and it as well heals acne. It as well soothes your skin and unblocks blocked pores. Lemon also assists to exfoliate skin organically, eliminates deceased skin cells, and rids of acne scars.
- Put some lemon juice and honey in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of delicately ground oatmeal.
- Mix exhaustively the total ingredients.
- Scour the affected part, massage for 1 or 2 minutes, and then leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Clean it with water and smear apple cider vinegar.
- The oatmeal scrub is extra gentle and simple to use; you can use a patch test a head of rubbing it to your entire shoulder. If left, you can refrigerate the blend.
- It is recommendable to use this scrub near sink or in the bathroom as it is less messy. Utilize this mask daily to eliminate shoulder acne scars effectively and naturally.
4. Aloe Vera gel
Why should you use Aloe Vera gel? It is because it contains anti-fungal and astringent properties. It washes fungal infections, heals scars, wounds, and softens your skin like that of a child. It soothes and cools your skin; it as well as aids in healing shoulder acne rapidly and fast. Ways of using Aloe Vera gel for shoulder acne include:
- Have 1 teaspoonful of aloe Vera gel.
- After bathing, just rub the Aloe Vera on the affected part.
- It dries after a few minutes, then no need of cleaning it.
- In case you do not have fresh aloe Vera lotion, use the stored ones.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera cream.
- Add a honey’s half teaspoon and some lemon juice’s drops.
- Put the entire ingredients in a bowl and mix them thoroughly. Smear the mixture on the affected parts for 15 minutes and clean it after doing so.
Shoulder acne is one of the most disturbing things to people of various age groups. It is easily visible and causes much shame and annoyance to the victims. However, there are super easy ways of curing it than you have ever imagined. After mastering the above methods you are now capable of eliminating shoulder acne effectively at your home’s comfort.